Let FedEx Office help you strengthen customer relationships with printable holiday gifts that stand out from the crowd.
If you’re a business owner, retaining valuable customers is one of the biggest challenges you face all year round. The holidays are the perfect time to show gratitude while reinforcing that connection with your customers.
Holiday messaging for businesses 101
Now you know some of the gifts you can create at FedEx Office. But do you know the best practices for holiday greetings? Read on to discover five tips to help you get the maximum impact for your holiday buck.
- Start early. Mail business holiday cards before your competitors, like the week after Thanksgiving.
- Thank them. Let them know you appreciate their loyalty.
- Be generous. Offer something of value or a discount or coupon.
- Be genuine. Avoid using a generic holiday greeting or sounding salesy. This is the time for sincere expressions of warmth and goodwill.
- Remind them. Simply sum up your business's purpose or advantage to get them thinking about the idea of future partnerships.
Holiday gift ideas
Personalize your gratitude
Looking for an affordable and practical way to reward your most valuable customers for their loyalty? Show appreciation with custom boxes, promotional products, thank you cards, and more. These products are useful to the recipient and offer the opportunity to turn your customers into brand ambassadors.
Bring joy with branded gifts
Get merry with business holiday cards
Maybe you're looking to reach a larger pool of customers all at once. Holiday greeting cards are a budget-friendly way to deliver a heartfelt greeting to every customer on your holiday list. Plus, they're customizable and available in various options, including single- or double-sided versions.
Visit us in-store for hassle-free holiday help.