Whether you make artisanal soap, run a nonprofit organization, own a nursery, or do something in between, when your brand is beautifully displayed on a banner, people pay attention.
- At a convention, farmers market, or fundraising event, each person who sees your banner learns your story and can be compelled to make a purchase.
- When it comes to classic marketing events such as a trade show, a large tripod banner is a polite way to say, “Come talk to me!” Its tripod base can sit on the floor or on a table, securely holding the banner that beckons passersby and prospective customers to learn more about your brand.
- In a packed room at a convention center or auditorium, an 80-inch retractable banner is visible above the crowd and can help guide attendees to the right room for a workshop or keynote presentation. Participants won’t get lost if you provide a bright banner to show them the way.
- Rally support for your school’s sports or academic teams with a bold, colorful vinyl banner. Celebrate a race for the championship, root for a key teammate, or make it timeless by using just the school name and colors. Showing school spirit motivates both participants and spectators.
Sell your product or service.
Make it easy for customers to learn about your business while strolling through farmers' markets and art fairs or in the aisles of your store.
- Hang a custom banner with your name and logo in front of your table or booth, and set up a tall retractable version in another location to draw traffic to your booth. The banners are customizable, so you can get whatever size you need. The more a potential customer reads your name, the more likely they will remember it.
- Create an in-store display that describes the features and benefits of your product or service. Its retractable base is easily transportable with the nylon case included. The display is a simple but impactful way to inform and influence customers.
- Learn how our cutting-edge solutions can help make your business and promotions stand out. From fabric to metal, our new printing process allows you to create unique, vibrant promotions with stunning results. Visit your neighborhood FedEx Office to see samples of our new materials and finishes.
When used sparingly and creatively, bold colors, compelling imagery, and easy-to-read text on a banner are highly effective ways to get your message across.
- Use vibrant, colorful images to help generate donations at a fundraiser with a stationary banner. By depicting your organization’s mission, beneficiaries, or the outcomes of donor support with compelling photography or attractive graphics, you can stir emotions in a way words cannot.
- Bring color and visual interest to a keynote presentation by flanking the podium with a retractable banner. Framing the speaker with two or more banners allows you to support the speaker’s message with a complementary image or quote to reinforce the meeting theme.
- Attract attention during events or training with seminar schedules or presenter bios on a large tripod banner at the front of the room. List the day’s schedule of events.
Get the word out — and save.
Tell your story on vinyl banners, large tripod banners, stationary banners, retractable banners, or a table top banner. With so many options, now is the time to create one.