Becoming a Print Preferred member makes it easier to connect with your customers. Start saving on print projects for your business or organization. You can save 10% on all print orders, open a line of credit, and more.
Discounts starting at 10%
Save every day on regularly priced products and services, with surprise extra specials.
Print now, pay later
Your Print Preferred account gives you access to apply for an open line of credit, which lets you keep business flowing.
Every time you make an order worth $100 or more, shipping is on us.
There's more you can do with FedEx Office
As a FedEx Office Print Preferred Program member, you can take advantage of all that FedEx Office has to offer—at a great price.
- Signs and banners
- Postcards and direct mailers
- Brochures, flyers, and more that promote your buisness
Saving on printing has never been simpler.
Terms & conditions
Eligible FedEx Office® Services
- FedEx Office Print® Online orders
- Full-Service Copy (Color and Black & White)
- Self-Service Copy (Color and Black and White)
- Finishing Services
- Signs and Banners
- Large Format Print (Color and Black & White)
- Large Format Finishing Services
- Computer Rental
- Passport Photo Services
- FedEx Office Design and Print Center In-Store Purchase
- Full Serve Custom Products
- Express Digital Photo Services
- Fax Services
FedEx Office will provide the Services from any FedEx Office location in the United States other than its hotel and convention center locations. FedEx reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions for the FedEx Office account set forth herein at any time without notice.
In consideration of the extension of credit by FedEx Office and Print Services, Inc. (FedEx Office) to Applicant and by signing the Application, Applicant agrees to the following terms and conditions, which terms and conditions are a part of this Application and shall upon acceptance by FedEx Office constitute the credit agreement between Applicant and FedEx Office.
- The undersigned Applicant certifies that this information is complete and accurate and agrees that this information is being furnished to FedEx Office for the purpose of inducing FedEx Office to extend credit to Applicant. Applicant agrees to promptly notify, in writing, FedEx Office Customer Account Administration of any additions or terminations of authorized purchaser status.
- Applicant authorizes FedEx Office to use the information provided herein to conduct a credit check(s) and Applicant further agrees to be bound by FedEx Office terms of credit. Applicant further authorizes FedEx Office to use any customary and lawful tools necessary to determine Applicant's creditworthiness, including without limitation to check Applicant's credit history and trade references for credit information, to confirm the information contained on this Application, and to send a copy hereof to the trade and bank references. Applicant further authorizes FedEx Office to release information to other creditors regarding Applicant's credit experience with FedEx Office. Applicant understands that FedEx Office will retain this Application whether or not it is approved.
- Applicant hereby gives consent and authorizes the person(s) named by Applicant to be issued a FedEx Office account number, and understands that Applicant's firm is liable for payment of all charges incurred by the authorized purchaser(s).
- Applicant agrees that each use of the account number(s) shall be for business purposes of Applicant and that none of the account number(s) will be used to make purchases for personal, family or household purposes. Account number(s) cannot be used to purchase shipping services. FedEx Office shall have the right to increase, decrease, or terminate Applicant's privileges under the account issued pursuant to this credit agreement at any time without prior notice to Applicant, except as otherwise provided by law.
- Applicant understands and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions herein, and all invoices and/or other terms and conditions in other agreements or documents furnished by FedEx Office from time to time, all of which are incorporated herein by reference, and to advise FedEx Office of any change in ownership, address or telephone information.
- Applicant agrees to pay for all purchases charged to the account. The point-of-sale receipt shall constitute the official bill of sale. FedEx Office will send Applicant a period statement reflecting the record of sales each month. Payment is due 30 days from date of the statement, and Applicant agrees to pay the amount reflected on the monthly statement within such 30-day period. Accounts with unpaid amounts over 30 days from the monthly statement date shall be considered delinquent, and as to any delinquent account, Applicant agrees to pay a late charge equal to the greater of, (i) $25.00 (subject to change) or (ii) 15% per annum of such late payment computed based on the number of days elapsed, on any payment not received within such 30-day period. Applicant acknowledges that this late charge is an estimation of the cost to FedEx Office for such late payment and is not a penalty. In no event shall the late charge described above exceed the amount permitted under applicable law
- Applicant agrees that accounts with unpaid amounts over 60 days from the official invoice date shall be subject to a credit hold and/or be closed at FedEx Office's option. In addition to the late charge, Applicant agrees to pay all out-of-pocket costs of collection incurred by FedEx Office (including attorneys' fees and other expenses) in any legal process FedEx Office commences to collect the fees should Applicant fail to make timely payments or if Applicant breaches any of Applicant's other obligations to FedEx Office pursuant to this credit agreement. In addition, FedEx Office reserves the right to assess a fee for returned checks to cover administrative costs and bank charges.
- Applicant may cancel the account upon 30 days' written notice to FedEx Office Customer Account Administration, PO Box 262682, Plano, TX 75026-2682. Applicant shall be responsible for any outstanding balances and any new charges incurred up to and including the effective date of cancellation of the account
- The foregoing agreement and FedEx Office payment arrangements with Applicant shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Delaware (as opposed to its conflict of law principles).
- Applicant agrees to use best efforts to protect the security of each account number(s) issued and Applicant further agrees to immediately notify FedEx Office of any lost or stolen account number(s). Applicant may be liable for the unauthorized use of the account number(s) if reasonable notice of loss or theft is not provided. Applicant will not be liable for unauthorized use that occurs after Applicant notifies FedEx Office at PO Box 262682, Plano, TX 75026-2682, phone number 1.800.488.3705, orally or in writing, of the loss, theft, or possible unauthorized use. Applicant agrees that any employee of Applicant who presents an account number(s), or makes a purchase on Applicant's firm's account at the point of sale, shall have implicit authority to do so, and Applicant will be liable for all charges thereto.